Taking a walk: an easy and healthy exercise
- Reduces the chances of suffering from hypertension and diabetes.
- Decreased triglycerides and bad cholesterol and increases good cholesterol.
- Increases bone density, useful for preventing osteoporosis.
- Enhances intestinal transit and eliminates exposure to carcinogens agents in this area.
- Reduce functional losses associated with aging, especially in legs.
To take a good walk it is recommended to plan a routine and repeat three to four times a week. It contributes to feel better and healthy. Discover which walks can you do in your surrounding and how long will take to carry out.
To walk can help to reduce body weight, as long as you burn more calories than you consume during the day. In order to obtain effects from take a walk, it must be done fairly quickly for 30 minutes. It also reduces stress and improves mood.
On the other hand, get used to walk, or practice other dynamic and aerobic exercise (long-lasting exercise mobilizing a large number of muscles) as running or swimming, protects against the development and progression of many chronic diseases and is an important component in healthy lifestyle. It is very important to keep the habit of doing sport, especially walking because it enhances cardiovascular and respiratory work, increases coronary flow and heart rate decreases.
Benefits of walking: