* 2 medium aubergines or 1 large one
* 3 cougettes or Italian pumkin
* 2 sweet peppers (preferably 1 red and 1 yellow)
* 1/4 chopped onion
* 250gr chopped mushrooms
* 100gr stoned olives
* 1 largte garlic clove finely chopped
* 6 spoonfuls of Borges Extra Virgin Olive Oil
* Arabic bread
- * Serve on a dish with Arabic bread or baguette bread slices. Leave a bottle of olive oil on the table in case someone wishes to add some to the capponata. I recommend it to be spread on bread as a light “tapa” and pair it with a very cold glass of beer, sparkling white wine or sangria.
Step by StepPut half of the olive oil, garlic and onion in a large pan or wok. Sauté for a minute and add the aubergines and a pinch of salt. Cook them until they are almost soft (due to their hardness, aubergines take between 15 to 20 minutes to cook).
Once they are cooked add the pumpkin, the sweet peppers and the rest of olive oil. Simmer for 5 minutes. Add the mushrooms and the olives and season to taste.
Cover it for 10 minutes or until the vegetables are soft.
There’s nothing like seasonal vegetables for making tasty, healthy food. And now that spring is he…
Kids in the kitchen? Of course! Here’s a simple recipe you can make with your little terrors. So, …
You’ve probably tried dozens of pesto sauces, but how about walnut pesto? We’d like to share a f…
Place the timbale in the centre of the dish and garnish with cherry tomatoes, sautéed green asparag…
Using a baking round ring, place the sir-fry in the centre of the dish leaving out some raisins and …