Duck confit and fig crumble
• 3 duck confits
• 200 g duck foie gras micuit
• 3 spoonfuls of fried onion
• 1 small glass of Armagnac or sweet wine
• Mixed salad leaves
• Borges raspberry balsamic glaze
For the crumble:
• 160 g flour
• 160 g Borges dried figs
• 70 g salted butter
Step by Step1. Soak the Borges dried figs in Armagnac. Take the butter and foie gras out of the fridge, cut them into cubes and leave at room temperature. Remove the fat from the confits and put it by in a bowl. Strip the meat from the confit and carefully mix together with the fried onion and foie gras.
2. To make the crumble, mix the flour and butter in a bowl. Strain the Borges dried figs, cut into quarters and add to the bowl. Sprinkle in a pinch of nutmeg and mix everything together.
3. Heat the oven to 190 ºC. Cover a tray with baking paper. Grease four round moulds (or four individual oven ramekins) with the fat from the confit and fill ⅔ full with the confit mixture. Top up with the fig crumble and cook until golden brown in the middle of the oven.
4. Serve on a plate with mixed salad leaves drizzled with Borges raspberry balsamic glaze.
Kids in the kitchen? Of course! Here’s a simple recipe you can make with your little terrors. So, …
You’ve probably tried dozens of pesto sauces, but how about walnut pesto? We’d like to share a f…
Place the humus in a shallow dish and garnish it with some sweet paprika and Borges Character Olive …
Place the kebab, pepper salad and vinaigrette on a corn tortilla and wrap it with care.
This purée may be served cold or hot, as a snack with on bread or as dip.
Place mixed ingredients on a dish and sprinkle with grated cheese and finely chopped parsley.
Place the fish fillet and chips on the dish and garnish with a lettuce and cherry tomato salad.