Iberian pork Wellington tenderloin with prunes
* 2 Iberian pork tenderloins
* 12 Borges stoned prunes
* 600 g washed
* 4 shallots
* Borges light olive oil
* 100 ml sweet white wine
* 2 sheets of filo pastry
* Ground black pepper
* Borges Modena balsamic glaze
* 1 egg
* Salt and a pinch of thyme
Step by Step1. Heat the oil in a frying pan and gently fry the finely chopped shallots for ten minutes with a pinch of salt. Meanwhile, wash and finely chop the mushrooms and add to the frying pan. Add salt and pepper and a pinch of thyme. Turn up the heat and sauté until the mushrooms release all their water and form a dry paste. Add the wine, let it cook until it has completely evaporated and leave to cool.
2. Use a larding needle or long knife to make a hole lengthways through the middle of each tenderloin and stuff them with the Borges prunes.
3. Spread the filo pastry out on a tray lined with baking paper. Spread the mushroom paste over the tenderloins to cover them completely. Place each tenderloin at the end of the filo pastry and roll up until they are fully wrapped. Put the tray in the fridge for 15 minutes.
4. Preheat the oven to 180 ºC. Beat the egg yolk and brush it over the pastry. Bake for 45 minutes at the bottom of the oven.
5. Serve on a bed of Modena balsamic glaze with a side salad of mixed leaves and cherry tomatoes.
There’s nothing like seasonal vegetables for making tasty, healthy food. And now that spring is he…
Kids in the kitchen? Of course! Here’s a simple recipe you can make with your little terrors. So, …
You’ve probably tried dozens of pesto sauces, but how about walnut pesto? We’d like to share a f…
Place the humus in a shallow dish and garnish it with some sweet paprika and Borges Character Olive …
Place the kebab, pepper salad and vinaigrette on a corn tortilla and wrap it with care.
This purée may be served cold or hot, as a snack with on bread or as dip.
Place mixed ingredients on a dish and sprinkle with grated cheese and finely chopped parsley.
Place the fish fillet and chips on the dish and garnish with a lettuce and cherry tomato salad.
“In your kitchen” are prime quality ingredients selected at source and produced using quality-preserving p…