Olive oil bonbons
* 200 g dark chocolate (70% cocoa solids)
* 150 g white chocolate
* 70 g extra-virgin olive oil
Step by Step- Melt some of the dark chocolate in a bain-marie. Put the rest to one side. When it has fully melted, add the rest of the dark chocolate to cool it down.
- Half-fill some moulds (eg an ice-cube tray) with this dark chocolate. Keep some of the melted dark chocolate for the end.
- Put the half-filled moulds in the fridge for at least one hour.
- Meanwhile, melt the white chocolate together with the olive oil and gently stir.
- Add this white chocolate to the moulds in the fridge, but leave a little room on top.
- Put the moulds back in the fridge.
- Add the final layer of dark chocolate and smooth out the top of the moulds with a spatula.
- Let it rest and take the bonbons out of the moulds.
When cold, remove the crème caramel from its mould and place it in a bowl. Garnish with some grated…
Once the cake is lukewarm and out of its tin, prepare the cross of Saint James to decorate it: Draw …
Once the tart is cold, remove it from the tin and cut it into small cubes. Put these cubes into pape…
In a bowl or a plate, place a layer of kiwi followed by another one of strawberries and banana. It i…