* Escarole and shredded cod
* Aragón black olives
* Romesco sauce
* Borges Arbequina Olive Oil
* Borges Modena Balsamic Vinegar
* 100gr Borges toasted almonds
* 100 gr Borges toasted hazelnuts
* 1 garlic bulb
* 1 spring onion 5 dried red peppers or 2 “choriceros” peppers
* 2 ripe tomatoes
* 1 glass of Borges Extra Virgin Olive Oil
* 1/2 glass Borges Red Wine Vinegar
* 1 slice of toasted bread
- * Place some chopped escarole in a bowl and dress it with olive oil, salt and pepper. Use your hands to dampen the escarole with the dressing. On a dish, lay a bed of escarole and place the cod on top coating it with romesco sauce and scatter some black olive around.
Step by StepBake the garlic bulb, tomatoes and onions in the oven. Fry the bread. Put the dried red peppers in hot water to hydrate. With a knife, scrape out the soft pulp.
Put all the ingredients in a mixing bowl blend them slowly adding the olive oil until getting a medium-thick paste.
Nutritional TipsDecorate with some Modena cream around the dish.
Chef: Josep Maria Luque · 8cadires.com
You’ve probably tried dozens of pesto sauces, but how about walnut pesto? We’d like to share a f…
Mix all the ingredients to get a fusion of vivid colours or arrange each ingredient in separate circ…
From a special selection of the highest quality olives cultivated under the Mediterranean sun, with all their …
Pure wine vinegars made from red and white wines from the region of Penedès. They are made using completely n…
This balsamic vinegar is made in the region of Modena (Italy). The quality certification (PGI) guarantees its …
This is the most classic and best known variety, with the perfect balance of subtle acidity, sweetness and gra…
Almonds are one of the most classic nuts, toasted and made with oil to make them crunchier and more appetising…