* 3 tins of tuna in olive oil or 250 g fresh tuna
* ½ cup or 3 spoonfuls of breadcrumbs
* 1 egg
* 1 tablespoonful of parsley
* 1 small clove of garlic
* ½ small onion
* Borges Extra virgin olive Oil
Paso a paso- Drain the olive oil from the tuna and crumble it into a bowl with your hands. If you are using fresh tuna, break it up as best you can.
- Add the finely chopped garlic and parsley to the grated onion. Add the egg, salt and pepper and mix it all together using a fork or your hands.
- Add the breadcrumbs and keep kneading the mixture until it forms a compact mass you can shape with your hands.
- Finally, shape the hamburgers, cover them in breadcrumbs and fry in hot oil until golden on both sides. If you are using fresh tuna, leave the mixture to firm up in the fridge for an hour or two before frying.
- Serve with bread, chips, salad… or whatever else takes your fancy.
Consejos de nutricionHamburgers are one of children’s favourite foods, so why not use them to get your kids to eat blue fish? Have a go at creating a healthy, tasty and fun hamburger out of fresh or tinned tuna—it’s a sure hit!
You’ve probably tried dozens of pesto sauces, but how about walnut pesto? We’d like to share a f…
Use a ring mould. Fill it with the mixture first and top it up with cheese. Garnish it with some tom…
Place the anchovies onto a bed of tomato with olive oil and add a hint of Borges Character olive oil…
Place orange segments at the bottom of the dish and followed by marinated onion, shredded cod and eg…